Welcome to Branchburg Animal Hospital
Your Veterinarian Serving Branchburg
Celebrating our 23rd Anniversary!
Keeping your pets healthy and happy throughout their life starts with the care they receive. At Branchburg Animal Hospital, we provide the integrative and traditional care an animal needs to maintain good health at every stage of life. Our caring staff has the tools to address health concerns and prevent complications with a pet's health through appropriate medical approaches.
Services We Provide
Branchburg veterinary care at our hospital uses different services based on the needs of your pet. We evaluate a pet's age, breed and current health before recommending any treatments.
Services we offer for your pets at our hospital include:
- Truly Integrative Veterinary Care
- Puppy & Kitten Care
- Adult Pet Care
- Senior Care, Hospice / Pawspice Care, Palliative Care
- International Health Certificates
- Spaying or neutering (with pediatric Stem Cell banking possible during the same surgery)
- Vaccinations and Titers
- Regular wellness check-ups and evaluations, sick pet appointments
- Dental care including cleanings, extractions and preventative care
- Nutritional and exercise advice (including which food option is best for your pet as well as TCVM food therapy)
- Recommendations for overall health and well-being, including parasite prevention and education about pet health
- Stem-cell & PRP therapy for certain diseases or injuries
- Pet acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine (TCVM) to help with pain management, seizures, cognitive dysfunction, overall health as well as other health issues.
At Branchburg Animal Hospital, we recognize the importance of good health at every age. That is why we offer integrative health services to address the needs of your pet and your personal preferences. We make sure your pet has traditional treatments as well as integrative and natural solutions to maintain an active and healthy lifestyle.
What to Expect at Our Branchburg Hospital
When you visit our hospital with your pets, we provide specific tools and solutions based on the needs of the animal. During the first visit, we require paperwork and ask several questions about your pet's age, current health and medical history. The information helps us provide appropriate care and accurately diagnose any health concerns you want to address.
After obtaining appropriate details about your pet's health, we evaluate their current health and vitals. We use modern diagnostic tools and make sure the animal is as comfortable as possible throughout the process. When we have concerns about a pet's health, we inform the owner and offer advice about solutions for the situation.
We focus on educating pet owners about the needs of the animal. We take the health of your pets seriously and help you find the right tools to manage their situation and encourage an active lifestyle.
Seeking Pet Treatment from Our Branchburg Veterinarians
Pets need appropriate care to avoid health concerns as they age. As the owner, you want to work with a Branchburg veterinary professional to find the right tools for your pet's specific needs. At our hospital, we help you evaluate the situation and find the right solutions. Allow us to keep your pets healthy, active and ready for your favorite activities by evaluating their needs and keeping up with the basic care an animal requires throughout different stages of his or her life.
Caring for a pet does not necessarily require complex medical treatments, but our team offers the care and solutions an animal needs for an active and healthy lifestyle. To learn more about the services we offer for an animal or to set up an appointment with at the Branchburg Animal Hospital for a specific concern, contact us today at (908) 707-0045.
Your Pets . . . Our Family!